Original topic:

Hotspot

(Topic created on: 1/7/21 8:11 AM)
userGlDVXBc2CT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For god sake, does anyone knows how to use the hotspot, I've tried everything possible, as YouTube, internet searching but I can't share my internet with other devices. 

My wife has got a hawei and it's so easy sharing internet by it.

Insane!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your current service provider regarding Hotspot concerns. The hotspot feature is a carrier-specific feature.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
EirianBryn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
depends on your service and service provider. verizon is tricky , aside from that it could be many things - could be a Vpn?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your current service provider regarding Hotspot concerns. The hotspot feature is a carrier-specific feature.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userGlDVXBc2CT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for coming back to me. 

I see you point however as I said my wife has got a Huawei and we have the same provider (Vodafone) but I can't share internet my wife does.

It should be something simply but I'm struggling to share my one, insane!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes