Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Do I Fix Burst Mode after Update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For some reason, even when I have "Photo" selected in the camera app, holding down the shutter button activates a video. Not only that, but long pressing the volume buttons doesn't do anything anymore! They've lost functionality. How can I turn burst shots back on for long pressing the shutter button?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: How Do I Fix Burst Mode after Update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The way burst shots are taken has changed. I'm gonna check into the settings more to see if there is a way to change button functionality but as it stands right now if you hit the shutter button and drag down to the bottom edge of the screen you can do burst shots. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The way burst shots are taken has changed. I'm gonna check into the settings more to see if there is a way to change button functionality but as it stands right now if you hit the shutter button and drag down to the bottom edge of the screen you can do burst shots. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The volume buttons still work to record videos or take pictures. Double check your settings for that. There isn't an option to switch back to the old way of burst shots either.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This burst shot method took a couple tries for me to get it without still activating the video or flipping the camera to front one but awesome! Once you find the right spot works well!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I absolutely hate it! At best make it an option to video or burst shot ...I hate the default video
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here. I take one picture and the app jumps into video mode for the next shot. Dreadfull to make a serie of pictures. After every picture taken, you have to go out of the app or go selecting another mode and back to "photo". This is really a user unfriendly application.