cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8C6e8r4e5M
Constellation

How To Simply Keyboard Language Input Switching Process?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all, I have a Galaxy S10 and use both Samsung English keyboard and Samsung Chinese Handwriting. Switching from English to Chinese Handwriting currently is a 2 steps process. (Step 1) swipe space bar switch to Chinese Pinyin keyboard, and then (Step 2) in Chinese keyboard click the "T/pen" key switch to Chinese handwriting mode. It is fairly annoying. How do I simplify to just a 1 step like IOS keyboard or Gboard just click 1 button switch from English to Chinese Handwriting? This will speed up my typing/writing. I want to keep Samsung keyboard because it supports auto light/dark theming in latest OneUI. Your insight is highly appreciated

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How To Simply Keyboard Language Input Switching Process?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time this is not a feature available with the Samsung Keyboard. You would need to use a third party keyboard like Gboard for this feature. I will mark your post as a feature request in the event any developers are perusing the boards for ideas for future updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How To Simply Keyboard Language Input Switching Process?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time this is not a feature available with the Samsung Keyboard. You would need to use a third party keyboard like Gboard for this feature. I will mark your post as a feature request in the event any developers are perusing the boards for ideas for future updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.