JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet drivers licenses?

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 06:09 PM)
Martini Maker
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, I made my 1st post asking for information on Samsung Wallet being able to story drivers license and id's. I got several replies of other people wondering about the same thing.  Samsung came out with this new wallet 8 months ago with no real updates on this subject yet states they would be doing this at some point..........How long??? this is the response we got from them below.  At least Google wallet is doing  something about this..........we just need an answer not some gobbledygook.MartiniMaker_0-1677290828689.png

MartiniMaker_1-1677290828691.png

SamsungRei

Samsung Moderator

OPTIONS

3 hours ago in 

Galaxy S23

We appreciate your question. We can’t speculate on future updates. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us, for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Thanks for being a loyal Samsung fan!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
I always assumed it supported it but the state needs to allow access and instructions to digital wallets. Hawaii for example is working on their end to allow most if not all major digital wallets.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Martini Maker
Asteroid
Options

Anyone care to reply?

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
It is up to the state to allow digital IDs. Hawaii for example of working on it on their end. Talk to you legislators.
0 Likes
Martini Maker
Asteroid
Options
How to store any id?
0 Likes
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
I always assumed it supported it but the state needs to allow access and instructions to digital wallets. Hawaii for example is working on their end to allow most if not all major digital wallets.
0 Likes