JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I change Bixby back to English? Bixby changed to Korean with last updat

(Topic created: 06-16-2022 08:33 PM)
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How do I change Bixby back to English. Since last update, everything is in Korean, even the alarm voice.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you. I finally gave up and went to my local Spectrum office. They were able to do w
A work-around by asking Google to open Bigsby, then they cleared my cache and re-entered the necessary info and viola, Bjxby now is in English and I can control all the functions, etc. Thanks again for all your help. I was going "bonkers"

View solution in context

7 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@BOBF43 Try this:

1. Open the Bixby app
  2. Click the 3 dot menu in upper right
  3. Click on Settings
  4. Click on Language and voice style. Set it to the language of your choice. 
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
ALL pull down menus are in Korean so I can't tell what to click on! I'm unable to discern from the icons.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@BOBF43 Does this help? On the right is the Korean translation. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 09.08.43.png

0 Likes
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll check that out. Thank you.
0 Likes
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Where do I find that option?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After clicking the 3 dot menu, look for Settings which should look like the characters on the right in this picture

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 13.19.06.png

Then in Settings, look for Language and voice style which should look like the characters on the right in this picture

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 13.20.59.png

Then you want to click on the word Language which should look like the characters on the right in this picture

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 13.22.13.png

Then you want to change it to English. It should look like the characters to the right in this picture

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 09.08.43.png

If the actual language isn't Korean or if they use slightly different text than you may not see those. 

0 Likes
Solution
BOBF43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you. I finally gave up and went to my local Spectrum office. They were able to do w
A work-around by asking Google to open Bigsby, then they cleared my cache and re-entered the necessary info and viola, Bjxby now is in English and I can control all the functions, etc. Thanks again for all your help. I was going "bonkers"