JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I stop pictures and videos from being deleted and map locations being changed? Galaxy S9

(Topic created: 01-31-2022 11:26 AM)
confused87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a galaxy S9 that was previously used by my husband.  But I think that the phone has been hacked.  I've had pictures that have been deleted and videos. And even on my maps locations have been changed.  I've already done a complete factory reset, but these things are still happening.  Is there anything else that I can do to stop it??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Remove your sim card. Power off while holding volume up or down key and reboting to bios. Use your vol up or down to navigate. Do your factory reset from there. Before putting in your sim card get a VPN and set to always on and block all internet without a VPN. First, change your SSID name and password on your router. If you have an ethernet adapter use it to go to the galaxy store for your VPN. After you secure it, reinstall your sim card.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Remove your sim card. Power off while holding volume up or down key and reboting to bios. Use your vol up or down to navigate. Do your factory reset from there. Before putting in your sim card get a VPN and set to always on and block all internet without a VPN. First, change your SSID name and password on your router. If you have an ethernet adapter use it to go to the galaxy store for your VPN. After you secure it, reinstall your sim card.
confused87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
THANK YOU very much 😊.
0 Likes
confused87
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
And I have changed my password on my SSID, but I never thought to change the name. Thank you again so much!!
0 Likes