JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I stop receiving unwanted spam messages?

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 07:36 PM)
chuckwagon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you stop all the bs messages  I won this I won that. We owe you money because  you paid to much last year on car insurance  and I don't  have a license  so why the **bleep** would I be buying  insurance  in the first place

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dameane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So that isn't samsung sending those, and unfortunately that is linked to your phone number. I have the same issue. My number is on the dark web as a number people try to scam.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Dameane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So that isn't samsung sending those, and unfortunately that is linked to your phone number. I have the same issue. My number is on the dark web as a number people try to scam.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try adding your number to the "Do not call" register, I added my number so far most of those scams number has bypass me, yes I get some, but since my number been there I would say those call dro about 80% and I also got activate a feature from Verizon that slow down the scammer, so if a call come in looking like it's a scammer, it somehow bypass me.
0 Likes
chuckwagon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How do you get on that list
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
To register your phone number or to get information about the registry, visit www.donotcall.gov, or call 1-888-382-1222 from the phone number you want to register. You will get fewer telemarketing calls within 31 days of registering your number.
0 Likes
ToyYodaGuy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I keep on getting unknown numbers that want to sell me an auto warranty and people that want to talk live and do a peep show with what they got down there. Blocking and reporting the numbers do nothing. Now I get it on even more unknown numbers.
0 Likes