cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userc02QSCspUn
Constellation

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Download pc gallery from the windows store on your pc, once installed press the settings icon and choose to "use samsung cloud" sign in and you'll be able to view all of your cloud photos on your pc
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To clarify, I would still back up all of your data before performing the factory reset. If your device behaves normally (if you did this step as a troubleshooting technique for any reason) after the reset, it's best to restore your data little by little to avoid possibly reproducing the original problem. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZ7YgoEPg3z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userlDO8uyPFgR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to the Gallery app and then go to settings, there will be a cloud view option under image analysis (In Galaxy S8, dont know if its the same on other phones). Tap on cloud view and you will be able to see the gallery data that has been synced to Samsung Cloud. Once in there you can delete pics and videos.

user29ktI9pEDR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userKho2hKR4qb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I like you. I like you a lot.
Highlighted
useriX0y1WYmF9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Caint get into my a count

userIQfnUFqEp6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

IT IS ALL FAKE, I could not get to my Samsung CLOUD account, This is after 16 hrs of searching, i am serious,
yes! after 16 hrs of none stop searching. (how to login to Samsung cloud ) check it out yourself. nobody knows it.

Even here right now, nobody has a clear answer. They will just tell you something like"
Go to settings, cloud, Samsung cloud, manage....)
You will think, that makes sense. Trust me they just treated you like a donkey or jackass. you will not see anything

Nothing! i have logged on, in, out to Samsung account, used find my mobile, all went well.

But to see your data, just the way you will simply login to Gmail and head for your drive or i cloud where you can see you data files directly, with Samsung forget it.

Its all flashy bling bling site full of advert propaganda. I am still searching for it.
If you are sure that i can log on to my Samsung account and see my data via whatever channel you sees fit, please, comfort.

I have 8 or more mobile devices configured to Samsung account, i cant find where and how to reach my data files.
i will take my time to reconfigure them all and switch over to google drive account.

I Thought, Ah! here with the community they must be pro, they will certainly have an answer, same bunch of incorrect crap that u can find somewhere.

I am a fan of Samsung products from dawn to dusk but there account serve me no purpose apart from find my mobile that you can also get somewhere else.

userx1dZkEMIwA
Astronaut

How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I upgraded my phone. My other phone crashed and now all my pictures are gone from my cloud
PSthatsMe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1. Viewing/deleting images from Samsung Cloud:

Gallery > Menu (3 vertical dots) > Settings > switch Samsung Cloud on/off

- when On:

a) select Cloud View to see/delete pictures only in the cloud

b) see Samsung images intermingled with gallery images

2. Sync options:

Phone Settings (gear) > Cloud and Accounts > Samsung Cloud > switch Gallery on/off(review other backup Data to Sync); see Backup Settings to see other options to Auto Back Up

- also: 

a) review other backup Data to Syncsee Backup Settings to see other options to Auto Back Up

b) see Backup Settings to see other options to Auto Back Up

3. Remove all photos from cloud and Turn Off sync:

Phone settings (gear) > Cloud and Accounts > Samsung Cloud > Manage Cloud Storage > Gallery > Remove and Turn Off Sync