cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwseN7nNII0
Constellation

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bit of an update, with Widows 10 you can now see photos only, it's a Samsung app, but they don't know they have it... typical left hand right hand.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/pc-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9

Please note Samsung, this is your app...

user7LRsBGvVIW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK so apparently I can't access the cloud from my PC. Is there a way to see what I've saved to the cloud though, even if from a phone? I want to see if my texts have been backed up, and my pictures.

Can I access from an HTC?

useraxGlvx5eI5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Install "Samsung cloud print" app and you can see the files.  However, the print app will not let you delete any files stored on cloud. To delete you will have to go to your phone, find those files and provided they are backed up elsewhere you can delete them from your phone. 

Should you loose your phone or upgrade to a newer one you will only be able to auto sync what you currently have on your cloud, so be careful what is worth keeping synced and what not. Everything else would have to be manually added or uploaded using other apps or services like Google drive or photos. 

userzTdOCjjABI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is the best advice I have found about the whole Samsung Cloud issue.

Samsung Cloud Print app.
Highlighted
userx1dZkEMIwA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My other phone was S4. does that mean that my pictures in my cloud are gone
userNQ3VMXlpTd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I see the pics and files in the cloud? Every other cloud storage service like Google drive or Dropbox will let you see your individual files. How do I do that with Samsung? I don't necessarily want to turn it off. I just don't know what all is there. Seems like this should be simple.
user39ohsDOLH4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is the s6 considered compatible?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A w/ pen, does this device qualify for Cloud service?
useryZBzMEQmi8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMel wrote:

To clarify, Samsung Cloud can only be access from the compatible Samsung devices. So far it's just the latest from our Galaxy line (S8, S8+, S7, and S7 Edge for select carriers.)

You can find more information on it here.  It basically syncs up with the data that's currently on your phone so that if you have to reset it or if you lose your phone, you have all of that content saved and available to restore back onto that phone or your new phone later. 

I have a s6. Will this work on a s6? Also if I go to my files and back a video up then once it's backed up can I delete that file from my internal storage?

userq5PV9l9slP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So why is it offered on my Note 5 and I'm saving to it, but can never see what I have saved?