cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk5ddNTBKEY
Astronaut

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just want my pictures back in my phone äand I have all of them moved to the cloud........ how can I do?
usersjZyutR6XA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Concerning the Gallery, the only option i get is "Remove from Samsung account " on my S8. I can't see the content of the gallery. I have no option to select picture by picture. This is an issue.

Another issue is about phone calls history. Only yesterday i saw that i my call log history is too short. In some people not even all the calls for one day, but still are some from previous days. If this happens because it automatically syncs with the cloud, how can i get access to the log? If not, what is happening with the phone call log?

Everything was so easy with my previous phone, the S3. With Kies i managed everything on my desktop. Did Samsung gave a step backwards?

userbKXH5jUOgs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not true. I had some pictures of my baby in the gallery and somehow they were safe in the cloud. This didn't let mea transfer the pictures to my hard drive like I always do. aI just went into my setting to see if I could access the cloud and get my pictures back and they all disappear from my galleryaa, ALL OF THEM!!! I didn't do anything. These were pictures from my baby's first year. He just turned 1. WTF!! I don't even use the **bleep**ing cloud! I don't even know how my pictures ended up in there. I'm starting to hate Samsung!
Highlighted
userxImZlXsFe5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't display anything it wanted me to erase everything in there. I can't if I don't know what's in there....

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxImZlXsFe5 I recommend taking a look at our FAQ's for the Samsung Cloud and trying the steps listed there for accessing your Cloud items. https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/faq/searchFaq.do

user0qdEMuwidz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have some pictures on my Samsung cloud that I made a mistake of delete the album off my phone. I want to retrieve those pictures. How do I retrieve those pictures? I have a Samsung 6.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone. 

While there isn't a way to see the Samsung Cloud from a computer at this time, you may be able find out how to access the content you need by visiting our Samsung Cloud FAQ here.  Click on the “Samsung Cloud” icon on that page to see a list of top questions and answers around “Samsung Cloud”.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userKAKF9qm34z
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is the most insane thing I have ever heard of --- I just bought my new S8 + and cannot find my pictures on my computer -- I need to get them off my phone and onto my computer --- with my S6 it was easy 

any suggestions

userfxKS5ywqnI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Download 'PC Gallery' from Samsung at the Windows store.

Under Settings, select 'Use Samsung Cloud' and log into your account.

Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/pc-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9

userCFGCf4NWIT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sometimes I just transfer from phone to computer wireless. Sometimes i use usb cord.

My pics are in my Gallery...where they go automatically.

Under apps..Your S8+ has a folder called Samsung. In the folder is program called Smart Switch. Try downloading Smart Switch from Playstore .If you can get it,  you can move your pics with ease.

I have over 1,000 on my S8+ and have transferred all to my computer.