Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdTnQsQN99E
Constellation

How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if Samsung Cloud works the same as other storage apps like Google Drive and Dropbox. How do I view what is currently saved on my Samsung Cloud, as one can do with Google Drive and Dropbox? I do have my pics syned with Samsung Cloud so can I assume that everything on my Gallery is on the Cloud?

Can the Samsung Cloud be accessed from a computer via the Internet as the other storage apps allow?

Since my pics/Gallery are synced with the Cloud, does that mean if I delete pics from my Gallery, I automoatically erase from the Cloud? And vice-versa?

Thanks for any feedback.

I'm planning to move all my stored pics/videos from Dropbox to the Samsung Cloud, so want to make sure that the Cloud works similarly to Dropbox.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone. 

While there isn't a way to see the Samsung Cloud from a computer at this time, you may be able find out how to access the content you need by visiting our Samsung Cloud FAQ here.  Click on the “Samsung Cloud” icon on that page to see a list of top questions and answers around “Samsung Cloud”.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

124 REPLIES 124
userwqtNw6lZAq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the life of me, I cannot access my online Samsung Cloud like I used to be able to... call logs, photos, etc. Poof!!

The area that was available upon sign-in no longer exists - at least for me. 

So disappointed!!

And, to make things more confusing, my Samsung and Google accounts do not play nicely together. I have totally different contacts in each account, sometimes triplicates or nothing at all. 

userswkzD7Cal1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how do i access my samsung cloud 

Highlighted
usereQaAaqbMZ2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Send me may profale
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To clarify, Samsung Cloud can only be access from the compatible Samsung devices. So far it's just the latest from our Galaxy line (S8, S8+, S7, and S7 Edge for select carriers.)

You can find more information on it here.  It basically syncs up with the data that's currently on your phone so that if you have to reset it or if you lose your phone, you have all of that content saved and available to restore back onto that phone or your new phone later. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usereAdtUZ1QBJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the answer 'no you cannot access files which have been saved to the Cloud via a laptop?'

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung cloud can only be access via mobile platform. It not be accessed by a laptop or desktop device currently as with dropbox, etc.
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Chelseacat is right. Sorry I took such a round about way of saying it. There's not a way to access your files from a computer. 

user6SqMTaZRaW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

why not apple lets you do it

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not entirely sure why. This is just how it functions.

You're more than welcome to give your feedback though, cause I'm not going to lie, I'd like to see it work on all platforms as well.

Give Samsung your input by filling out this form.