cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTqrsDlk6AS
Astronaut

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, My phone a Galaxy J72017 has been stolen. Can I recover my info in a new Samsung device? Thanks

HolyMungDiveR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been trying to access the club for the last few months now it's impossible you can't

userCallMeYourQueen
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Read my "bold -highlighted" answer above. It is nearly impossible! 1% people who sign into cloud will have a great experience. the remaining 99% will have their pictures, videos, memories lost & stolen for life! It's very sad, & unfair! I actually should snapshot all this & send it to the BBB! This is devastating for MANY PEOPLE! DON'T TRUST CLOUD! USE G+ OR simply DL TO YOUR PRIVATE COMPUTER! I LEARNED THIS FROM A COMPUTER ENGINEER.
userWB3lQNMVwR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Technically all you have to do to see what's on your cloud storage you have to hit the sync button under the cloud setting page. Just make sure you put your current pictures on your computer...
user3cdh5n0wfW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DOES Samsung Cloud have a APP for

Android OS?

user3cdh5n0wfW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

????

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To answer your question, there's not actually an app for the Samsung Cloud. Samsung Cloud is currently available on the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, and S7 Edge for select carriers. Check out our website for more details on the Cloud feature: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-cloud.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGs2g1t6n2K
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I know all this about what it does, why can't you answer the simple question, 'how do i see what is on my cloud'
userl4mvbnL1yK
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung cloud backup can restore backups to your phone. It can not be accessed to move or copy files.

userF4y2lEhJaU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can not look at any pictures or anything i have backed up on cloud i have tried serching on phone in files ect logged into cloud account and still can not find my backed up data any one know why this is or where all my data goes because its not on samsung cloud