cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriPbyaeg3aC
Astronaut

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please confirm that the 5GB of pics I currently have saved "safely" on my "Samsung cloud" and NO longer on my phone is still accessible, or not?? I cannot seem to view the pictures from settings, it just tells me how much of the 15gb of space I'm using. I can't "click on gallery" as one poster suggested in this thread. I'm so upset by this as I have all the pictures of the birth of my son that I really need to access. How can I find the pics again, or have I lost them forever? 

userh8HXbfawzX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same issues until I figured it out on my own. I went into the "Gallery settings in my phone. In the middle of the screen you should have an option that says "Cloud View" this will allow you to see the actual photos and videos that are stored in the cloud. I hope this helps, oh BTW I have a Note 8

userk36x9eK3y1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMel wrote:

That's because the storage place isn't Google Drive. It's just your Google Account that you backup to. Drive is for like, documents to be saved to. I'm sure you could put your backup file on there, but that's not how you actually configure the backup on the phone. I actually made a post with instructions on how to get this done. 

I'm sorry to hear about your settings though, that is a huge bummer. Let me know if those instructions I linked you work. 

userWB3lQNMVwR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Try doing a reset and restart of the phone. Could be a false negative.
userIO0KAwJdEw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,  

After logging into my account at Samsung.com, I just selected the registered device that had my data on it and it opened a screen that showed me several options, one being a link like this:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00048504/

Hope this helps, I am VERY VERY pleased with Samsung's cloud service as my device was damaged and I thought I had lost all of my pics and files since I never actually got around to setting the backup to Google Drive, however, when I set up my new device and it asked me to log into my Samsung account, I was so very happy when it brought all of my files over seamlessly.  

THANK YOU, Samsung!!!!

userAF892kq4uF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn off back up to samsung cloud... and then go to Google drive... and choose your auto sync settings.

userpMKAqp92Xn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userpMKAqp92Xn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Settings Samsung Cloud how do I do it
user2QhNCK9do1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I'm not crazy this same problem is happening to me

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, @user2QhNCK9do1 You're not. Were you able to look through some of the steps and the FAQ's that I posted earlier?