cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4DLGTHlH0Y
Constellation

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
except it doesnt even work. they cloud it, put it up for auction, and whatever doesn't sell by the time you finish the reset/ restore, is all you will have left to access. in seconds they sell pics, vids, card nums, passwords, and you are **bleep**ed and helpless when you realize the video of your kids first steps is gone forever. it was only important and priceless to you but the soulless demonfagcuntpsycopaths of att and samsung will sweep it out of your hands, literally, to give it to a company that will probably just scrap it
userCallMeYourQueen
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Spoiler

same thing happened to my son. He got a message from cloud showing him how to download all his photos & create a password etc; then it suggested he could at that point erase his photos and that they would be safe & it could free up space on his phone. In good faith & trust in this "CLOUD"!! He did everything as instructed. When he tried to access his photos, their was nothing to be found! >:[] SOO UPSETTING! My computer Engineer Brother told me never to trust CLOUD, however my son hadn't consulted with me prior to doing this & completing it with CLOUD! I felt so bad for him! ALL HIS MEMORIES.... GONE!! He was in competitive swimming and all of his memories since he was 15 and he is now 22. I tried sending a message to cloud and never got an answer go figure! My suggestion two people out there! Beware when using cloud!

userJNLVW9u5QR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what about my sex tapes? i bet they will keep those forever... pre weight loss.  Im lying, im still fat..ter.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot of brands have the same kind of service, like Apple iCloud does. 

You're not obligated to use it at all, there's always the universal Google service available.

If you want to delete Samsung cloud pictures on Galaxy S7 or S8 follow the steps below:

• First of all open the Settings on your phone
  • Now locate Cloud and Accounts.
  • Now move to Samsung Cloud > Manage Cloud Storage.
  • The phone will now display you all the information regarding the storage on your cloud. Locate and Tap on Gallery.
  • From here you can individually remove each picture.
  • Or select “Remove from Samsung Account” to remove all the pictures from the cloud.
  • Now all the photos and videos of your phone will be erased from the cloud. Don’t worry the pictures and photos wont be removed from your phone.

Here's a helpful article as well on where to find the Cloud Recycle Bin to delete or restore from.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

users8YKeBjHmh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tap on gallery and from here you CANNOT individually remove pictures.

PLUS, I am desperately trying to erase some pictures by doing it on my phone, but they keep showing up. Also, there are 3/4 videos that I cannot watch but won't go away.

This is crap.

user8IP80RmCHm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem.  I delete some photos then they show up.  Ugh

userSGFe99Tztq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I think Samsung cloud is for restoring back to my Samsung device in case of losing data on phone, losing of phone (with data), getting a new phone or device then reloading or restoring to new device easily & etc. Isn't this correct?
Everything has been pretty much easily taken care for me by Samsung. Correct me if I'm wrong. I love the South Korean people for making my life much easier. Hopefully there is a trust that can stay.
userRTBTpf3HjK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And how I can do this using Android 6?

userw0iz0Cuxxq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a lot! You helped me to understand and erase the data from the samsung cloud.

One more thing..

When you erase it does it still stayes in the other side with samsung people? Can they still acess it for

on their side? How long do they keep it backed up? What if you have delited by mistake and want to restore it? 

Regards, Maria 

userk5ddNTBKEY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What about if I only have the pictures saved on the cloud and I removed them? I need my pictures back on the phone gallery....how can I do?