Constellation

Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what a terrible and deceptive 'service'

userl4mvbnL1yK
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why would anyone want to give Samsung your information and pictures to store in the cloud, with no access to delete or move to other locations. There are many other options with real cloud storage that gives full access to all pictures, documents and what ever files you store. Be careful where you send personal information. 

userEbsjAtb5K5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung 7 and want to access the photos that have been stored in the cloud. How can I find and view them??

userH7SzE4s1fg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
On my S8 when I access the cloud it says I'm using 4.5/20 Gb storage but I can't see any files. What's in that data?
userdvWzg1A2i2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What a con. So I would need to buy another Samsung product to access my files? After reading this, I will never buy a Samsung product again. 

useraUWgaa46t7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where can I access my backed up files in samsung cloud? I can't seem to find it...
userGs2g1t6n2K
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just bought a galaxy s8, I understand what the cloud does but I want to see what is on my cloud.  How do I get into it

userofdjP2BKVK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has put me off Samsung. 

After a phone software update Samsung Cloud kept prompting me even though I disabled it - then I find out my gallery has been uploaded... at no point did I agree to this... now personal pictures are on the samsung network... i demand that these be removed.. I have no way of removing these via a browser and I do not have samsung cloud configured on my phone (yet it's uploaded my gallery!). 

This is data mining and now you have my personal data on your network... not going to be touching samsung phones again.

userRqdgwBbovj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Question was: Re: How do I access Samsung Cloud? This has still not been covered!!?
userwseN7nNII0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are all right, it is a joke really, I asked this question when cloud first came out, years ago and never had a sensible answer from Samsung.

Why call it Clound when in fact it is not, it is a backup service if you loose your phone only, very misleading...

Even if you could see the content on the actual device it wouldn't be so bad but all you have is the amount of data per backup there is, i.e. photos, documents etc.

Now I must admit recently a couple of photos I deleted suddenly reappeared with the cloud symbol next to them in the gallery, but then disappeared never to be seen again.

Samsung should find someone who can speak English and explain properly how it is supposed to work and why it doesn't.

In areas such as this Samsung fall way far behind compared to Apple, their mispelt pigeon English does not help either.