Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: How do I download ALL my pics saved in samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJace

You are making me so angry as the your "cloud" does. Have you not read what the problem is? What is he trying (are we all) trying to do unsuccessfully in this thread? You sound like a machine asking irrellevent questions! Do I sound angry? You bet I am!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. Everybody here and in another hundred threads are trying to download their cloud storage to their computer and devices but you service doesnät work!
Also, Samsung says "Access your data everwhere" all over the site but it seems utterly impossible to actually do it!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Once u hav access to cloud and see them thr that means u hav them in gallery just view it thr

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S7 updated to its latest software. Please reply asap. I need my files.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My Samsung cloud says that I have 14GB of photos in my gallery but I can only download 3.6 GB.
Both using my Galaxy S8+ and Samsung gallery for PC
I need the rest of my photos, how can I pull them ou
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've the same issue. suddenly photos disappeared from my device and all uploaded on cloud. now I can't download/share those. I can only delete from cloud. my device is s7 edge. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same problem...  I lost my cell phone ☹ and have a new device and want to download them back onto this new phone and it won't do it!  I am so stressed, there are videos and photos of my deceased father that I'm freaking out that I will never see them again!  HELP please!  😫

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
hi
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqMaqhUIwgk wrote:

In Samsung cloud/download

I have like 3000 photos I can't download it one by one. Also as  there was a person asked this question but ithe answer doesn't help at all

if you did a backup on the phone then restore from there, or goto google photos and link share to yourself

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just select all the photos that are in the cloud you want to download, click the menu button (the three dots at the upper right corner), and then click download.