Asteroid

Re: How do I download ALL my pics saved in samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

userjdgAmj7JTh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And it will download a link to the cloud. Not actually download the file.

userKIFsAjvMi4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem as you but now I discovered the way to download all the photo from Samsung Cloud.  The recommendation to download via Samsung Gallery App did not work.  I left it to download overnight but still did not success.  It worked very very slowly.  Try to follow these steps.
1. Go to your Mobile phone gallery.  Make sure your Samsung cloud sync is turned on in order to view the content on cloud.
2. Click at the folder of photo on cloud you want to download.  The folder in now opened.
3. Click at the three dot icon on the top right. You will see the drop-down menu. Selict Edit. 
4. Now you will be able to select the photo. Click All to select all photo.  Click at the three dot on the top right again. At the drop-down menu you will see Download.  Click Download to download all photo to your phone memory.  They will be in other Download or other folders. Just look for it.

userZ4bJAlQB6y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKIFsAjvMi4 wrote:

I have the same problem as you but now I discovered the way to download all the photo from Samsung Cloud.  The recommendation to download via Samsung Gallery App did not work.  I left it to download overnight but still did not success.  It worked very very slowly.  Try to follow these steps.
1. Go to your Mobile phone gallery.  Make sure your Samsung cloud sync is turned on in order to view the content on cloud.
2. Click at the folder of photo on cloud you want to download.  The folder in now opened.
3. Click at the three dot icon on the top right. You will see the drop-down menu. Selict Edit. 
4. Now you will be able to select the photo. Click All to select all photo.  Click at the three dot on the top right again. At the drop-down menu you will see Download.  Click Download to download all photo to your phone memory.  They will be in other Download or other folders. Just look for it.

THANKS your solution is really fine, now i can clear space in the cloud and backup to my PC using the cable

userOuXw2YSlIw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

there is no option to download

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried pulling the content up via pc?

user1wVGUINrRG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just did a reset and I had saved all images in Samsung cloud before hand. Now I can't see them. When i go to gallery setting gs - cloud the option view all doesn't work. Whrn I chose it nothing comes up and in the preview several pics are there. 

My model is samsung galaxy s7 edge.

I wish to download them all to my phone again. Please help 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, once you reset the device without backing up your information it deletes everything.  

Highlighted
fbndevxx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung cloud says that I have 14GB of photos in my gallery but I can only download 3.6 GB.
Both using my Galaxy S8+ and Samsung gallery for PC
I need the rest of my photos, how can I pull them ou

userIikNMnQrO1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have around 9GB data in samsung cloud like photos and videos also how can i get it back even im using my same account but not yet restore please help to resolve this issue.

My samsung cloud account is

< Hidden >