cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYkUZ3Y542o
Astronaut

Re: How do I download ALL my pics saved in samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't download my pictures or video's because there is no detail viewer option when the files are selected. Please help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

useraAdcsFBmSR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After getting Samsung 9 I couldn't restore my gallery backup from the cloud and even I asked Samsung pro but seems they don't know either.

The tech guy was telling me it will automatically restore in your phone somewhere but not in SD card, but where???

Those are 15g photos and videos and only get sync with the cloud but there is no download option. Why???

Are they stilling our data? 

I bought 50g memory for the cloud but only option I do have is "delete".

Hey Samsung, please spend time and answer this issue.

userZT7El8NNP2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here.

It so frustrating. Can't stand this Cloud. My mother accidentally allowed it to sync and I can do nothing to restore her data. Only try to download through Samsung Gallery on PC...

Why not do it proper way or resolve situation?

Cheejyg
Asteroid

Cut the crab and get straight to the point.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EDIT: Even though I just realised this is a Galaxy S Phones thread, I believe we're experiencing the same issues here. This is the first thing that came up on Google.

Let's just cut to the chase, this is getting too long-winded, going round and round in circles, and nothing is being solved / solved.

Problem:

• Transfer synced images and/or videos from Samsung Cloud to Gallery.

• My gallery has about ~600 pictures, ~10 Albums, 0 Stories, 0 Shared, respectively.
  • Samsung Cloud Sync is enabled and Samsung Cloud (Gallery) Sync is ON.
  • Samsung Cloud Sync (Gallery) reports ~3 GB used: ~5000 images and videos.
    Last synced: *10 minutes ago*
  • Sync using: Wi-Fi only *I am on Wi-Fi and Mobile data, but I tried setting this to Wi-Fi and mobile data*
    Albums to upload: *ALL my albums*
    Free up phone space: "Delete synced items?": "~400 items will be deleted from internal storage. They'll be still available in Samsung Cloud." [CANCEL]
    Recycle bin: "No items"
    Delete all Gallery data in cloud: {Sync status}
  • {Sync status}
    • Total: ~5000 images and videos
    • Space used: ~3 GB

Can you see the discrepancy here? If not, I'll just point it out anyway: 

• Samsung Cloud Sync (Gallery): ~3 GB used, ~5000 images and videos.
  • Gallery (App): Only ~600 pictures reported.

I did try to "Download" the images from Samsung Cloud by, selecting all the pictures in the Gallery and clicking the vertical "..." at the top-right and then clicking the "Download" option. There is a "Download" option BUT, it only downloaded ~400 pictures, where are the rest of my pictures and videos?

Let me iterate again, there are about ~5000 images and videos in Samsung Cloud but I can only see ~600 pictures in the Gallery (App), there should be ~4400 more images/videos that I should be able download.

I CAN see all the ~5000 images and videos in Samsung Cloud in "Recently added" (Samsung Cloud --> Gallery -->  View all [Recently added]), but there is ONLY the option to delete if you try selecting any images/videos, there is NO option to download here.

Now, 

• How do I even "Download" the pictures/images from Samsung Cloud if I can't even see them in the Gallery?

Extras: 

• Device:
    • Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512GB, Ocean Blue, Exynos, Dual SIM)
      • Model number: SM-N960F/DS
      • Android version: 9.1.0
      • Samsung Experience version: 9.5
  • Samsung Cloud
    • Version 3.1.00.16
  • Gallery
    • Version 5.3.05.3

Thanks.

Cheejyg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems to be a problem with Samsung Cloud and how they either handle certain file types and/or folders (if they even store folder hierarchy).

Because I tried removing the sync account and clearing my Gallery, then I synced the Gallery with Samsung Cloud again and the same thing happened.

~400 downloadable images from Samsung Cloud reappears in my Gallery but no more.

Any updates?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cut the crab and get straight to the point.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you see all of your photos when going to the cloud via pc?

Cheejyg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do I see cloud photos via PC?

Using Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
userS5lg4BVSTN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung cloud is undoubtedly, a total piece of garbage. I find it most frustrating that an intelligent user with 3 university degrees cannot use it properly. Beyond a joke.

I can't download a single thing back onto my phone. It's all just stuck in this unreachable "cloud". The only option is to delete it from the cloud. Amazing.. honestly..

One sorry user.

Highlighted
userYFy7TvO0wq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive been delaing with this for a while, and finally sat down to see how to download my photos from the Samsung Cloud. 

I may have found a solution, I m currently downloading photos on my camera (which I believe are in the cloud) directly to my phone again. From there, I believe I will be able to download from my camera direct to my PC. 

I have to have the sync on from Samsung Cloud, thats the only way my pictures show up on my phone. From the gallery, camera folder, I selected all pictures (I have 2066 pictures, and 1712 currently downloding) and used the three button tasks bar on the top right, and selected download. Its very slow to download, but looks like it will do the trick. 

I am noticing now that all the pictures are being saved directly to my phone gallery, in the camera folder. Once complete, I am going to save to my PC. 

Once this is all done for all photos, I am going to turn off the Samsung Cloud, and just use the Google Photos cloud, much easier to download from PC from Google. 

Hope this helps.