cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I download ALL my pics saved in samsung cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can get your files via PC by going to the window store and downloading the app - Samsung PC Gallery. You have to have windows 10 operating system.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9#activetab=pivotSmiley Surprisedverviewtab

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMod23 wrote:

You can get your files via PC by going to the window store and downloading the app - Samsung PC Gallery. You have to have windows 10 operating system.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-gallery/9nblggh4n9r9#activetab=pivotSmiley Surprisedverviewtab

As mentioned, I am using Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate, I should not need to have a Windows device to be able to fix my Samsung Cloud / Gallery.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung cloud says that I have 14GB of photos in my gallery but I can only download 3.6 GB.
Both using my Galaxy S8+ and Samsung gallery for PC
I need the rest of my photos, how can I pull them out

I've seen I'm not the only one with this issue, Samsung needs to explain what's going on with our data

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried downloading the 3Gb's of photos and saving them elsewhere then repeating the process?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's the way I solved my problem.  Downloading photos from my browser in Samsung Cloud was incredibly slow and only allows to download up to 500 photos at a time.  With Samsung Gallery app from windows store i can choose a local folder to download (sync) all the pictures from cloud to my PC.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am signed in on my PC , no where do I see the saw called Samsung cloud Drive .. Nor do I see any option to save or download what's on the cloud to my PC .. My cloud is full, because of that nothing is getting backed up.. give me solutions that work in real world and not in fantasy gibberish 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/gallery

**ONLY USE INTERNET EXPLORER**

*Does not work with Firefox

Scroll down to the bottom of the photos to enable an actual select all

Disable Samsung Cloud to autosync from your phone to the cloud.

Samsung cloud is garbage! Cannot believe this hassle to get my info back.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please Watch Video In HD: Description: Samsung Cloud Drive or PC Gallery for Samsung is an Apps which are uploading on Windows 10 Store. As we know that now ...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turns out you have to download your pictures from Cloud THROUGH an internet browser (I can confirm Chrome works). It's rather stupid that the 3 dot menu is on the website version of Cloud and not on the app.

Anyways, go to an internet browser, go to the Samsung website, log in to your account, find Cloud, and the 3 dot menu we're looking for will be there when we are selecting our pictures to download.

EDIT: https://account.samsung.com/membership/service/getServieInfoList.do

This is the link if anyone needs it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Best way to resolve this issue:

Go into Gallery on your phone and select the option to transfer all your cloud photos/videos to Microsoft OneDrive.

Once transferred it's FAR easier to manage there & far faster.

Samsung cloud is dead.