cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userxcCjrlKrPY
Asteroid

How do I increase the ring volume on my Galaxy S3 mini?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the volume set as high as it will go but I am missing calls since I work in a noisy environment with machinery and vehicles. Is there a trick or some kind of app that will boost the ring volume beyond what the rocker switch will allow? I don't care about notifications, just incoming calls.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I increase the ring volume on my Galaxy S3 mini?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know of any apps offhand, but I'm sure they exist. If you went to the Play Store, just give a search for "Volume Booster" or "Ring Booster" and see what comes up. As always with all third party apps, check out the reviews, and see which one works best for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I increase the ring volume on my Galaxy S3 mini?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know of any apps offhand, but I'm sure they exist. If you went to the Play Store, just give a search for "Volume Booster" or "Ring Booster" and see what comes up. As always with all third party apps, check out the reviews, and see which one works best for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.