cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobInOhio
Asteroid

How do I recover my Samsung Health stats?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to do a factory reset on my Galaxy S7.  I lost all of my past stats in my Samsung Health app.  Is there a way to recover those stats?  I've been using the app for 18 months on my S7 and I've lost all of my past stats.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
uservgDDj4lh2I
Constellation

Re: How do I recover my Samsung Health stats?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My understanding is that this data is saved with your samsung account. So, theoretically you can log into your samsung account when the health app prompts you to do so and your data will be present in the history after it syncs. I did this myself successfully when i got a replacement phone in the past.

Also, the data can be downloaded from Samsung within the app. Downloading your data to an sd card before a factory reset is another layer of protection available but not always possible when a phone is lost or broken. 

Good luck.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BobInOhio
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can do this?  Nobody?

uservgDDj4lh2I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My understanding is that this data is saved with your samsung account. So, theoretically you can log into your samsung account when the health app prompts you to do so and your data will be present in the history after it syncs. I did this myself successfully when i got a replacement phone in the past.

Also, the data can be downloaded from Samsung within the app. Downloading your data to an sd card before a factory reset is another layer of protection available but not always possible when a phone is lost or broken. 

Good luck.

View solution in original post

BobInOhio
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply.  As it turns out, my stats could not be carried over because I didn't have the Auto-Sync option on before I did the phone reset.  I now have it set for Auto-Sync.