cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJsB0Ryoz4v wrote:

I live by my calendar and now I Can't Read It!!!

Undo this "update "!!!

"you live by the calendar,

you shall fall by the calendar..."

Smiley Happy

mito
userADlkVqSVWo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is already an update available.  It worked for me. If you go to calendar under apps it should tell you there is a newer version.  Downloaded and now I can see dates. 

user2b7xaTm4OO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution. I am very dissatisfied with the Pi update and I need to downgrade to Oreo. But since there is no official path, I am going to have to hack my phone. Then again, I might just sell it and but another brand. When did Samsung become Apple?

user0tGLlQ4hF7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highly doubt it loaded incorrectly for him. I hate this update as well. Everything is huge and bubbly and I can't change it back. All my messages are huge and bubbly, all my emails are huge and bubbly. All my widgets are huge and bubbly. Now I get 25% less messages per screen. Everything is overwhelmingly large and obnoxious. I'm not an old man with poor eye sight or a dumb teenage girl. I don't want huge and bubbly junk all over my phone! Even the themes setting doesn't fix this idiotic update...
userzIjQ5t71a0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too hate the new upgrade. I will be going into my Optus dealer to see if there is anyway I can get this horrendous upgrade off my phone.

@SamsungLou wrote:

@@

userDwsMh31yqL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone looks completely different,  Taken over and I do not like it.  If I could reverse the system update I would.  Everything was plain and simple and now it looks completely different.  icons, etc.,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time, We currently do not have an authorized way to revert system software. We recommend keeping an eye out for future updates.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

KAK1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Keeping an eye out for a future update?  Are you out of your mind?  I will never updte this phone again.  You have taken a perfectly good product, ruined it and wasted millions of people's time.  Please provide the names and email addresses of the developers of this downgrade.  They deserve the worst possible fate, having to use IOS 9 for eternity.

userJzjwrn4vJh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just spoke to Ubreakifix and they can't do that.

userjKVGlqEo3H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who can we complain to? I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS "update"!!!! Hate it!!! I want what I had without going back to factory settings. This is by far thee worse!! It looks like Samsung allowed Google to take over. If this is the case for all of Samsung's products I will look for different products. I have have been loyal to android for years, now I'm rethinking our relationship. What a disappointment