cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userB0VUXAXZeA
Constellation

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recieved an update was not pleased. S9 forget bluetooth, wifi,data usage, login for half apps installed. What's up with this Samsung?

uservm8gDxNhxW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Samsung A6 plus yesterday i got the update and after that my mobile is tooooo slow barely opens the browser the camer some apps and etc. I am really furious with that update. How can i install the previous version or something better than this f. update?

user8tacogalaxy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My thoughts exactly . My galaxy s8 updated this morning and I've been Jody ever since. I hate the updates, now my theme is only on my lockscreen and home .My message background has been changed and i can't change it back, the option to make one was taken away. I can't read my calendar at all because they made it all white . Why samsung ?!!!!! I'd love to switch my phone back to its previous software version and keep it there!!!! I just bought it last year and didn't want to change anything else about it !Please someone help us fix our phones .

userYKEQjYuMbw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My phone just forced an update on my galaxy s8 plus. It is horrible. Icons look so stupid. It moved things around and changed basic functions to where it is actually more complicated. Plus it looks and feels like I am using an iPhone. I hate iPhone. That is the big reason I use Samsung. Samsung used to be my favorite, but now it is getting to be as bad as its competitors. I want to be able to revert to a previous software.
amberc1983
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With this new update can you not change your icons, wallpaper and phone theme anymore

CaptAmrica1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Class action suit, lawyers get most of it but it all comes out of Samsung's account losing all that they had

usermkCqUKA0GY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys resetting your phone back to factory settings will not work so dont try it. It will always revert back to PIE.

Samsung_l9kT7OE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would agree with your sayings on too many pad things happened as well as not being able to split my screens

Nessie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no way to go back after system update. Per Samsung these features are permanently removed unless added back during future updates. I have never actually had any feature added back during future.

userZR4aLxcSGg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My A9 phone now need 5hr to charge instead of 1hr, is this for real? Already did factory reset twice but did not help at all.. pls bring new fixed updates