cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, there is no authorized way to reverse a Software update. 

user81TM1x9QXV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If there is no authorised way what is the unauthorised way.  I am due to renew my contract in april but will not be getting another samsung due to this upgrade.

userWtqfbKCXRE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree 100% i'm thinking of jumping ship myself after this update that in my opinion downgraded my phone,  took away the things I use i'm so upset as a long time all things Samsung I'm considering going Mac I phone iPad I'm so aggravated

user1DPXMYuX4L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also has been a problem with sound lagging when using screen mirroring that is awful. That was my only way I watched TV and now it doesn't work. This was a horrible update. Wish I never used it. 

userSO8og5JQye
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just received a new update and the time and date are wrong. Its 1:06pm and now my phone says 9:40 and the date says  Fri. Aug. 3. Its only Aug. 4. How can this be fixed

userSO8og5JQye
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just received a new update and the time and date are wrong. Its 1:06pm and now my phone says 9:40am and the date says  Fri. Aug. 31. Its only Aug. 4. How can this be fixed

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

settings>date and time>uncheck automatic detection

and I also agree. google and microsoft need to leave my devices alone.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
user5WYocYZ0i9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This update has caused problems with my Parrot CK3100 handsfree kit in my car. Every time there is an update it creates problems with someting - I will not update again and when my contract enables a new phone it won't be a Samsung!
userKsd18l1c5m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Quit friggen forcing updates upon us. Always ruins battery life. I just got this darn phone and already wanna get a darn new one. (Which is What you guys want) some how woke up to see my phone had updated when I didnt accept  it or remember accepting it. Make an option where "never ask again" is available.  Friggen ridiculous. super mad to have this happen today.

userJacGbldIf7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FOR REAL!!! I absolutely cannot stand this new update. I hate the new UI, if I wanted an iPhone then I would have bought one. I've had some sort of Galaxy S(insert number here) for about 6ish years or more. As soon as I'm able to get a new phone, I will be. I can't stand this stuff. I really wish we had an option to not update our phones.