cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comet

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reverse if Knox allows it and risk bricking it and voiding warranty. Stick and stay and pray other patches come. 

CaptAmrica1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know if I'm sticking and waiting for patches I may just bail leaving Samsung after 20+ years this was a big mistake by Samsung no matter how they try to spin this 

userDVoX2grKps
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could not agree more!! What a nightmare!! Worse than getting a new phone!! If Samsung were smart, they would send out a quick undo that would allow all Samsung Phone Owners to go back to the previous version before we all pitch our phones and jump ship over to MS iPhones! 

I totally regret ever hitting that "download update" button!! Lost SO much and gained SO many headaches!!

PetaD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with everyone on here  too. This new update is horrible!!! Samsung, why would you take away the ability to personalise who is texting me.? I really liked this feature and now every time i get a text message I am going to have to stop what i am doing and check my phone to see who it is as opposed to knowing because i had individual text notification sounds for different people. 

Samsung, get your act together and undo this update!!!!!!

userWtqfbKCXRE
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS IS EXACTLY MY PROBLEM I DEPEND ON KNOWING WHO IS TEXTING,  THAT'S NOT AN UP DATE PERIOD IT IS A DOWN GRADE, CONSIDERING JUMPING SHIP TO I PHONE I PAD AND I HAVE ALL THINGS SAMSUNG BUT TAKING AWAY KNOWING WHO IS TEXTING ME OR ARE THEY CALLING SO I NEED TO ROACH TO LOOK TO ANSWER

userrKpex90xHo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I really hope they read these complaints...in addition to all that you guys are bringing up, let's add the fact that (not sure if anyone had the same issue, since I haven't come across it in all that I've read so far) THE NOTIFICATION SOUND NO LONGER COMES FROM THE PHONE IF YOU HAVE A BLUETOOTH CONNECTED.  Which means that you should NEVER take the bluetooth off your ear or you will miss all the notifications. So, all these moronic project managers that are coming up with this ridiculous update but don't have a brain to think about all the possible scenarios, go to work at McDonald's! And Samsung, please send an update to fix the last update! These f****rs don't even care!

user0tGLlQ4hF7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed that too. I thought it was my headset or when I reset the phone or something else. Didn't realize it was one of the many idiotic decisions they made to this last update. It's as if they gave some window licking moron in the basement who'd been begging for the chance to show off his design that his 5-year-old daughter came up with release this patch...

userNLjLrgZ0Dw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there away to reverse a messenger update for my galaxy 9 plus?  All the text are black until you tap on the text.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userNLjLrgZ0Dw; Hey, I apologize, there is no authorized way to reverse a Software update.Thanks. 

userDIvoRP1Jea
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Can you tell me where is the Multi window function, please??? is it gone???