Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzUXpsd4OVn
Astronaut

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree whole heartedly!!!

Need this fixed ASAP!!! I can't even see my phone numbers in my contacts list on my Galaxy S9 plus!!

This needs to get fixed ASAP!! Yep, I'm just a wee bit mad and trying to maintain my anger about this stupid update...

userE3fF06UJG8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely agree. This is absolutely ridiculous. I pay a lot of money to have a Samsung and this update just made my phone like an android. It has change how I have so many of my apps and it has completely changed how I work my phone. I absolutely hate it and Samsung needs to make it an option to undo this update. I didnt pay this much money for me to hate my phone.

userDoC8VpeCKL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I hate it hate it also. And I finally got rid of annoying Bixby and the new Bixby pops up constantly no matter what I do to disable or force stop it!!!
userJxyltRGRwz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No feedback from samsung? Even my comma in the keyboard has changed. I use 2 Samsung  phones. Messages are how I track my business. This uodate confuses the text messages. How can I work if I cant track my customers through chat? 

userFuFH0uTGEu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, well stated. I agree 100%!  Samsung, quit messing with our phones. You need our permission on any update changes that dosen't correct critical problems. Change it back!

userqOJuNJMjyv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Come on Samsung listen to your customers. This is a shocking childish update. Please sort URGENTLY 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqOJuNJMjyv wrote:

Come on Samsung listen to your customers. This is a shocking childish update. Please sort URGENTLY 

kindly do the needful on a top priority basis.

mito
userQCsfGNYvuW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sort it out samsung you have managed to annoy thousands of your customers with these childish looking icons and all together appalling update

userQCsfGNYvuW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also agree 100% I hate that they changed the icons im still paying for my s8 plus and now it annoys the heck out of me, the icons i once knew I are all different and unrecognizable and confusing, and the predictive txt omg fix it! Never had a problem with it till the latest update now its absolute rubbish!

userKtqJmXVSAs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I agree! My s9 is actually running extremely slowly after this update and it looks horrible. Please fix this Samsung