Original topic:

How do you use a wireless charger on my s10e?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Tt1972
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you use a wireless charger on my s10e? I've tried everything. 

0 Likes
7 Replies
Scarecrow8311
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wouldn't you just set it on the charger?
0 Likes
Tt1972
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I tried that and it wasn't charging.
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I guess I'll start at the beginning You take a power brick and plug it in to your electrical outlet then you take the cord that came with the wireless charger connect it to the power brick and then connect it to the wireless charger then you set your phone screen up in the middle of the charger You should hear a charging sound in a charge animation.
Also go in to settings and turn on fast wireless charging it's in the battery section or you can search fast wireless charging Make sure it's on
Tt1972
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've done all that. I've literally looked in all my settings for fsat wireless charging and it's no where to be found.
llmicbigboot
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would bring it back to point of purchase. Could be bad! Or alternative place it in the sun :sun_with_face:or see if Bezos company or virgingalactic will fly it into space and throw it into the hubble telly. Sorry in a mood. Hope I brought a 😃 to your face Tt1972! Good luck.!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Tt1972 do you have a case on your phone? 

Or anything else stuck to the back of the phone? 

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are there lights or anything on the charging base to indicate that it's on? It may be the base not working and not the phone.
0 Likes