JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to disable link sharing on a Galaxy S10?

(Topic created: 03-19-2021 08:00 PM)
MistressNikki
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I turn OFF link sharing on a galaxy s10

0 Likes
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ah ... you're referring to link sharing in Samsung Messages app?
0 Likes
MistressNikki
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yes
0 Likes
h8dlmfers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't.
0 Likes
Solution
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry, had to go to the barn and blanket one of our horses.
Okay...

Fire up Messages app
Select a conversation
Tap the image button at bottom left
... look at the lower right
... it's an Off On toggle button
... flip it as required
Now you don't not like it
MistressNikki
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thank you so much took me a second I was clicking the wrong image at first I was clicking the contacts imagine... lol but you my friend have saved me a lot of aggravation I hope you have a super sparkly wonderful day
0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes