Original topic:

I had the worst experience SAMSUNG HOLD MY PHONE FOR 7 Months and sent it back unrepaired

(Topic created on: 5/12/21 7:54 AM)
user3sfhKpYs7F
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I sent my phone to get it repaired back in Nov 2020 because the battery was swollen and I was afraid of it exploding. Samsung refused to repair and offered a reimbursement but I've never received it. After so many calls to Samsung customer support, I finally received back my unrepaired device on May 11th, 2021, and didn't get any reimbursement for all this wait time. All what I received was "sorry for any inconvenience". SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER, CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM, SPECIALTY CLAIMS DEPT. ARE THE WORST. SAMSUNG IS SUCH A SHAME TO DEAL WITH.

0 Likes
2 Replies
user3sfhKpYs7F
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I sent my phone to get it repaired back in Nov 2020 because the battery was swollen and I was afraid of it exploding. Samsung refused to repair and offered a reimbursement but I've never received it. After so many calls to Samsung customer support, I finally received back my unrepaired device on May 11th, 2021, and didn't get any reimbursement for all this wait time. All what I received was "sorry for any inconvenience". SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER, CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM, SPECIALTY CLAIMS DEPT. ARE THE WORST. SAMSUNG IS SUCH A SHAME TO DEAL WITH.

0 Likes
Poosicles
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Dude file against them in small claims court then they will ha e to answer and if they don't you could possibly get up to anywhere from 2500.00 is what I been seeing against boost **bleep** mobile.
0 Likes