Original topic:

I'll go to the court over my refund

(Topic created: 08-15-2019 09:35 PM)
userqkxcexCftZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Big mistake.

Tow month, 15 hours talking with rep customer service, 10 emails, and more.

All that and Samsung staff couldn't resolve my problem.

I'm sick, have blood pressure, I'm suffering from anxiety, heart bubbling and start losing my patience.

I swear if my problem never resolviand samsinever gave me my refund back lii take them to the court and expose them in media.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Trackmikee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What happened? I got the s10 too

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
Trackmikee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What happened? I got the s10 too

userqkxcexCftZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I get S10 as a trade with my iPhone 8, unfortunately the S10 was freezing, so Samsung customer service ask me to send it back and since that time I'm using old phone because Samsung couldn't find a way to have me back my trade in Mony to order New Samsung from the.

Know I'm losing time and money and my problem never solved.

I contact a lawyer and his advice to collect as much as I can of evedance about my problem and my lost in time, money and work and even health becouse of this issythen he will take them to the court.

Barbatosisking
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You sick cause of a phone?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_4PySrEI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userqkxcexCftZ wrote:

Big mistake.

Tow month, 15 hours talking with rep customer service, 10 emails, and more.

All that and Samsung staff couldn't resolve my problem.

I'm sick, have blood pressure, I'm suffering from anxiety, heart bubbling and start losing my patience.

I swear if my problem never resolviand samsinever gave me my refund back lii take them to the court and expose them in media.

Being over dramatic will get you nowhere fast... just saying

If it bothers you that much, that is what chargebacks are for... Why I always pay for my devices with American Express... Good luck winning a case with them when selling faulty equipment.

0 Likes
d22rego
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am currently having the same problem with Samsung galaxy S 20+ that I purchased Samsung refuses to give me a full refund was your issue resolved if so can you please tell me how I need help

0 Likes