cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mdkgod43
Constellation

I'm tired of Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Consumer Complaint Division To Whom It May Concern: On March 31, 2017, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 from your website and received the device on April 20, 2017. Unfortunately, your product has not performed well. Immediately after receiving the phone I was forced to exchange it with your company due to screen discoloration. After waiting a few days I received my phone back but still with the same issue. I am very disappointed because the Galaxy S8 still isn’t working properly. I understand that there can sometimes be issues with devices but I would assume that Samsung would stand behind its product. I now have to take the time to send my device in again for repairs. This is an inconvience for me and I will now be without a phone again while repairs are being done, it makes me very upset to have to go through this. I have been a loyal Samsung customer for years but the lack of customer support is now making me want to explore other options. I wouldn’t expect something like this to come from a company like Samsung. Plesase exercise your discretion to provide me with a new Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+.  You can appreciate that I will not buy another Samsung device if Samsung does not exercise its discretion to stand behind its Galaxy S8. My friends, family and acquaintances often ask me about advice for buying electronics. I will make sure to steer everyone I know clear from Samsung if this matter can’t be resolved. Conversely, if Samsung will stand behind its device I will be sure to tell my family and friends about your very responsive customer relations. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait unti December 30, 2017 before making this complaint go viral. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (---)--- ----. Thank You, Yannick Taylor

*Mod removed personal information*

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: I'm tired of Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Mdkgod43 I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience but I would be more than happy to look into it with you. Would you mind sending me a Private Message with any transaction or ticket numbers that you may have from previous interactions?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Mdkgod43 I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience but I would be more than happy to look into it with you. Would you mind sending me a Private Message with any transaction or ticket numbers that you may have from previous interactions?

View solution in original post

Mdkgod43
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
how do I contact samsung
Mdkgod43
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how can i send you a private messege 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there Yannick! I would be more than happy to continue helping you with your S8 device. Would you mind sending me any transaction or ticket numbers that you may have from previous interactions?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yannick, 

I completely understand and I would be frustrated as well if i were in this position but I would like to be of assistance. Would you mind sending me any transaction or ticket numbers that you may have from previously speaking with any other lines of support?