Original topic:

I need to UNINSTALL a theme from my phone

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 10:33 PM)
DeborahBryant
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How do I uninstall a theme from my Galaxy  S8 plus phone? I don't want to just delete it from the themes list either.  I want to uninstall the theme from  the entire phone.  Thanks
0 Likes
4 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello.

Open the Galaxy Themes app (if you don't have a shortcut in your app drawer, you can get there by going to Settings>Themes)

Next, press the Menu button>My Stuff>Press the Trash icon on the top right and select the theme you'd like to remove from the device.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
DeborahBryant
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi! It tells me that if I do this that it will only delete it from my download history NOT uninstalling it from my phone. I really want to recapture the memory that it is utilizing.
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Odd, hitting delete on that page uninstalls it for me. Is it a downloaded theme?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Apps info page via the settings menu, apps, Samsung apps, galaxy themes, top right more options three dots menu, then the top right info icon, finally top right three dot menu from the info page and uninstall all the updates and it'll be back to the default factory version of the app.
0 Likes