Original topic:

I ordered 2 s20 yesterday how can I charge my phone when it arrives

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 06:27 AM)
userXXWjGGMOKU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello I ordered two Samsung S20 ultra yesterday.I was a Apple users for last 13 years.Apple didnt give me changer when I brought the last phone so I had  to return it.

so when I ordered samsung yesterday I didn’t even see disclaimer that they don’t include chargers.

I am a first time Samsung buyer how exactly I am going to charge my phone?And of course last question after I receive the phone how can I return it.Do Samsung have gift card or anything for getting a free charges.
thank you 

0 Likes
3 Replies
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello, I see you have many years with Apple and I'm sure Samsung can make it better. Of course some people they don't know Samsung, Apple, LG and other companies are not including adapters with there devices. The reason is shipping... the less there is included the more they can ship. Most newer that are on the expensive will not offer a adapter/charger. The last Samsung phone to include a adapter/charger is a Note 20 Ultra.
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Chargers are accessories. You have to buy accessories. No freebies! If you want to return a phone, go to Samsung's officials in " help me" or return to Samsung's company or the store you bought it from. You could have checked this community first. My Samsung came with a fast wall charger. Some don't come with chargers. I know it's inconvenient to get a new phone without a charger. They should all automatically come with them because the phone is useless without one. As a matter of fact my LG G6 came with a charger and they insisted I use their own chargers included in the box for better performance.
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My s20 Ultra came with a wired charger. I have since purchased two wireless charging pads. If you decide to do wireless I highly recommend using 5A charging adapters and not 9A ones.
0 Likes