Original topic:

I receive this message and it keep my phone screen push notification messege galaxy a30s

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 12:00 AM)
userQu6Am24DI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I receive this message and it keep my phone screen on for long time until i take action and its consume phone battery any helpeScreenshot_20211011-122258_Launcher.jpg

0 Likes
6 Replies
userf05ugjn8zK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think you made it onto the no fly list, Congratulations!
0 Likes
userQu6Am24DI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

what did you mean by no fly list

0 Likes
Day1solid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They were making a joke about the no fly list because of the middle eastern language that was used lol
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

not everyone in this community is able to read that error message... mind helping us out and translating what it says?

0 Likes
userQu6Am24DI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

sorry about miss understand ==>this is advertising message it sent by my phone provider the text appear in the message (dialog) mean nothing the issue that when the phone receive message its turn on the screen waiting for response If I have not response the screen will turn on for long time I receive many message I need the phone to turn screen off after shot period.

again the text in the message changes depend on the advertisement it mean nothing 

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, thank you for your question. To change screen timeout settings, go to Settings > Display > Advanced > Screen Timeout, or search in Settings for "Screen timeout". From there, you can adjust the length of time the screen stays on.

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes