Asteroid

Re: INSERT IMAGE FEATURE MISSING IN PHOTO EDITOR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks Soo Much ! 👍 Screenshot_20190408-215122_Photo Editor.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the tip. I wonder if one day developers will stop to "improve" software just for the sake of "innovating". Lately I had to revert to old versions of several of my software which were actually easier to use and more reliable. 

Anyone sharing that feeling?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont have any option in stamps that allows me to use my own clipped art.. this feature SUCKkS.. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine doesnt have that at all, but my wifes does 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are a blessing in disguise!! OMG, Thank you so much! I've been literally crying for weeks because I needed this major feature to so my digital collaging. I've even searched Google play and  found nothing aimilar. thanks to you I can continue.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are a blessing in disguise!! OMG, Thank you so much! I've been literally crying for weeks because I needed this major feature to so my digital collaging. I've even searched Google play and  found nothing aimilar. thanks to you I can continue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought I was the only one crying over this missing feature,  had to update my phone,  right after starting trying to do my photo work,  searched everywhere trying to find that feature with no luck,  6 hours later I find this community,  now I can get some sleep,  wish they'd stop trying to fix what's not broken 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank You,  Thank You,  Thank You.....really the only feature I use on here, I prefer making my own photo collage. THANK YOU 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can inset image but you can't adjust the image shape like before and only can zoom in or out. Samsung, you did a terrible mistake, one of the reasons, I have been using since Note 2 to Note 8 , because of this kool feature. Beg you to bring that feature back!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much!!! You are a lifesaver! 😍