JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

In a mood for a upgrade soon

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 09:29 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello guys, been a Samsung user since the Samsung Epic 4G. I have a suggestion, since I currently have the S10e since August of 2019, do you recommend that I get the Galaxy S21? I'm doing a trade in deal from T-Mobile and wondering should I wait for the end of quarterly updates or should I go for the Galaxy S21 right away? Give me an opinion of the phone's experience. I love the S10e still, but I  have the need and feel of upgrading to something nice and worth it.
10 Replies
linnie1730
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I not got other phone I got Samsung made in China IMEI 

0 Likes
Jcct7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
S21 would be a good upgrade ... Or maybe you can wait for the s21fe and see if it might be a better choice (it's coming out in September though so a bit far away)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sounds great, I'll delete this post once I complete the trade in.
0 Likes
Solution
mommadog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If I were you I would get the s21 plus (or whatever the top tier is) it's a nice large phone and I've heard great things about it.
I have the note 20 ultra 5g and it's a nice big phone but the s21 is bigger and has better sound as well.
My note is still pretty new so I can't switch. I paid for our phones in full with no trade in for unlocked phones. They were expensive but worth it to go where we want for service. You can do a trade in as well with Samsung and they are unlocked.

View solution in context

Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll see more into the Ultra sizes because I have been concerned of the S10e battery ever since I've bought it. Glad that I at least got an average of 6 hours of normal use and want something that will last even longer. I'm not sure about trading in straight to Samsung since the state I'm at has no Samsung retailer in existence, so I'll see if the Ultra is available straight from T-Mobile. Thanks for the advice 👍🏿
mommadog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The newer phones have a great battery! I use mine a lot and mine will last a couple of days on a full charge and usage. The new s21 has even a better battery from I've heard.

You can go to Samsungs web site and buy it online and trade online. Check it out. They also have credit programs.
You get a better trade in value from them.
SuzeeQuinn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My sister has the 21 and trust me it's not all that. Same as any other phone. Just wish they made a pen for it like they do for the note series.
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I understand. I mainly wanted an upgrade just for the improvement in my current battery since the S10e is the lowest variant of the S10 series. I know that'll mean I have to sacrifice SD card access and the headphone jack, but I'll be fine with that. At least it's not as worse as using a phone that's no longer supported, so I'll have low expectations as I go for the S21. Thank you for your opinion 👍🏿
SuzeeQuinn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No prob ❤️
0 Likes