Original topic:

Incoming calls not showing up (Galaxy s10e)

(Topic created on: 4/20/21 8:37 AM)
user5hs7ePiXeX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have been informed that people are calling me, but I never actually got an opportunity to answer the calls. They also do not show up when I check my call log. I have been told that it rings once or twice and then sends them straight to voicemail. I do not have 'do not disturb' on, or airplane mode. I am not sure what to do to fix this problem.

0 Likes
2 Replies
userrVc2ENmG3n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 Likes
userrVc2ENmG3n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the exact same problem that just showed up after owning my Galaxy S10+ phone for under 2 years. I never had this problem before. I spent 5 hours on the phone with two different Verizon Tier 2 reps and they went through all setting on their side and my phone and found no problems. They next step is to do a complete reset of my phone but after reading this post I don't think that is going to help. It is completely intermittent. I can get a call that comes through and 10 minutes later the next call goes to voice mail. After that all calls will go to voice mail until I reboot the phone. Then it works again for a while. This happens in different areas so it is not an area problem or tower problem.

0 Likes