JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to save the dynamic lock screen images?

(Topic created: 11-05-2019 12:54 PM)
userNobksu1mlX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I see some pretty wallpapers in the dynamic lock screen. I know those images are to be renewed every two weeks so would like to save some of them for future use. Will that be possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

(Edited post) 

@userNobksu1mlX Unfortunately upon further review you would not be able to save the image. However you can take a screenshot of the current wallpaper, and perform an image search through Google, you may be able to find the original file that way to use it again.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

(Edited post) 

@userNobksu1mlX Unfortunately upon further review you would not be able to save the image. However you can take a screenshot of the current wallpaper, and perform an image search through Google, you may be able to find the original file that way to use it again.

user4dcdhdRYKx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can you show me where that folder is located please? I would like to save the original image.

Thanks.

userVhbyFCZgm0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just saved one...
0 Likes
Samsung_bK6UCr9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Did anyone happen to save the Autumn trees and grey watercolor flowers wallpapers from the last art category? I loved both of them but didn't know I had to save them and now they are gone 😭😭

0 Likes
userfC7nBvtIGl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I've seen, that on newer phones, like S10, Note 10, there is an option in dinamik lock screen to use your own photos, this option will be available on Note 9?

0 Likes
Goutham123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is there any way we can choose photos from our gallery as dynamic wallpapers?
0 Likes