cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndroidParker20
Constellation

Is the Galaxy S7 Edge still worth?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Despite the time that has passed and everything that mobile technology has evolved. I think the galaxy s7 Edge is still8 a good phone. I do not think the best but, for users who prefer a good mobile and cheap. I think that in that aspect represents today a great investment. What do you think about galaxy users?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is the Galaxy S7 Edge still worth?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope. It reached EOL, sluggish cpu, worse low light camera than S9-S10, older design, bad battery life, and fewer LTE bands. If you must invest in an older device I wouldn't bother with anything before the S8+ - or N8 if you need an S Pen. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is the Galaxy S7 Edge still worth?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope. It reached EOL, sluggish cpu, worse low light camera than S9-S10, older design, bad battery life, and fewer LTE bands. If you must invest in an older device I wouldn't bother with anything before the S8+ - or N8 if you need an S Pen. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Samsung_hal7RkT
Astronaut

Ok

Samsung_SFW9ibS
Astronaut

If you get the note 7 you can light the fire place

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you get the note 7 you can light the fire place