JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Keeps shutting down, giving errors, not sending texts

(Topic created on: 2/27/20 7:43 AM)
userbxoEicqkue
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Galaxy S10e that i've had for about 3 months keeps shutting itself off. It also tells me that I have cell reception, but then not sending my texts. It also will periodically give me errors related to apps. 

I did a hard factory reset, and I'm having the same problem. What can I do? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for confirming. The phone will need to be shipped in for repairs. Please send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When the phone is shutting off is it at random times or does it seem to get stuck in a continuous loop? I understand you have factory reset the device, have you tried running the device in safe mode to see if the shutting down symptom continues to happen?

0 Likes
userbxoEicqkue
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It hadn’t been stuck in a loop. This morning I was able to check my phone but then it went black has been fully unresponsive. The only light is a little bit next to the on button there’s like a single line that’s one pixel wide. But otherwise nothing. No on or off options. It also doesn’t register when I put it on my wireless charging pad. It doesn’t show me that it is charging. @SamsungMoon 

Please help, I can’t be without my phone.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for confirming. The phone will need to be shipped in for repairs. Please send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes