Original topic:

Lag issue while installing or updating apps

(Topic created: 11-22-2022 04:17 AM)
InventingWheels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't know what's the matter with Samsung. Ive been posting a serious problem and everytime my post is being removed. I'm really having a lag issue while installing or updating apps from the play store or galaxy store. 

I have did every soft steps like rebooting, clearing cache, hard setting my device so please #Samsung support or customer care dont come up with lame steps, . 
Even after the recent update to Android 13 and One UI 5, the issue still persists. 
Please help! It's literally frustrating that on the go I'm tiring to get an app and it's still getting installed!

5 Replies
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is it the downloading of the update that takes so long, or is it actually the installation of the update?
0 Likes
InventingWheels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Be it installation of a new app or updating a current app, it is taking about 30secs -1 min to install the app
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
"please don't come up with lame steps" is not going to motivate most members to try to help you.

Please be more humble when asking for help. 😉
0 Likes
InventingWheels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I guess I wasn't clear, actually I was pointing that to samsung support or customer care because everytime I ask they do come up with such things. My bad. Sorry
0 Likes
InventingWheels
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Btw thanks for letting me know, or else I would've been a Mad Titan in public😅
0 Likes