Original topic:

Latest Update

(Topic created on: 2/25/21 12:24 PM)
MJBOSC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Android 11, 3.0 change the layout of the folders. Used to be able to have four across, and now it is only three. Please change it back so it works the way I had it before the update. I wish there would have been some notice that my folder options would change. 
6 Replies
Nugget
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here, but I did read what the update included before installing it and could get more detailed information from an added link as well... I think that was one of the first annoying things I found after installing the update... then it was the changes to the call screen... next the drop down notification bar changes annoyed me... and I'm still exploring and sure to find other things that might annoy me as well, but I'm not great with change... in due time... soon enough my brain will move on to something else that annoys me... it'll probably be something my carrier, T Mobile is responsible for... they don't skip a beat when it comes to that... they're always there to remind me how badly I need to just get over it and switch to Verizon... I already have home services with them and they're always offering me some deal, but as I mentioned, I'm not great with change... even though you may have more pages to scroll through to find the app you're looking for, within your app folders now, be patient... change does happen eventually... just know you're not alone with it annoying you... oh yea just noticed something else that annoys me, the keyboard... they didn't include any new emojis... and oh yea we still can't reply to text messages with a reaction... see, I knew there would be more to come... try not to focus so much on it and keep moving on and you'll get used to it... by then it'll probably change... sorry for the glum response:\🤷🏻‍:female_sign:
Liliannax3
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
if you download Goodluck and home up you can change it as 4x4 instead of 3x3. hope it helps
0 Likes
Carolina_MīC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You don't need to download anything at all. Go to SETTINGS > HOME SCREEN > FOLDER GRID and get back to your happy place. Also, check out Jimmy Is Promo and Sakitech on youtube. They literally cover EVERY and I do mean EVERY update to flagship Galaxy phones. That's where I learned the above.
0 Likes
MJBOSC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
for a Galaxy S10, there is no folder grid to adjust. only the home screen, and app screen can you make adjustments. The folder grid now has been changed to 3 across and 4 down. It used to be 4 across.
0 Likes
Carolina_MīC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So maybe my instructions work only on S10 plus? if so that is super odd. I'm also on T mobile if that makes a difference.
0 Likes
Carolina_MīC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can you confirm that my answer worked for you? If so, please mark as a solution. =)
0 Likes