Original topic:

Lockscreen notifications

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 08:54 AM)
userjLxaTsBWa0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello! I'm currently using Galaxy S9+.

Previously, my lockscreen notifications was set to 'Icon only' and when I tap on the icons, the notification panel will drop down and I will be able to see the details.

I was playing around with the settings earlier but when I changed the settings back to 'Icons only', I faced the following problem. When I tap on the icons on the lockscreen, the details of the notification will be directly displayed on the lockscreen (i.e. how the notifications will appear if I were to set my settings to 'Details'), instead of having the notification panel drop down.

I don't really like this layout, but I can't seem to change it back to the initial one (whereby the notification panel will show instead of having the details being displayed directly on the screen after tapping on the icons). I am sure that my settings are back to 'Icons only', and I tried restarting my phone too, but the problem persists. May I know how I can change it back please? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userjLxaTsBWa0 do you have Settings -> Lock screen -> Notifications -> Hide content set to ON or OFF. It sounds like you may have it set to ON. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userjLxaTsBWa0 do you have Settings -> Lock screen -> Notifications -> Hide content set to ON or OFF. It sounds like you may have it set to ON. 

View solution in context

0 Likes