JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Loving my Galaxy s10

(Topic created: 07-22-2021 06:31 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm glad I made the upgrade to the Galaxy s10 money well invested smooth at first I wasn't  a fan of the hole punch but seeing the way they have it set it up is lovely although I wish for a led notification but the sheer profemence  of this phone the feel of it feels like a flagship premium phone worth buying if this is what the s10 has to offer then I can't wait until the s22 comes out Samsung is winning big for the 2021 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Led light notifications was replaced with a new system called edge lightning that you can see even when it's face down. On your 10, pull down your quick settings over lay by swiping down from the top of the screen, then enter the settings menu by the settings gear located top right. Go to display, then to edge screen, there are two options in that menu, one for panel and one for lighting, enter lighting and toggle on then you can set up your light style, pattern, color, transparency, thickness etc. Check that out and if that still not good enough I'll tell you how to get the whole screen as well as rear light to flash with notifications

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Led light notifications was replaced with a new system called edge lightning that you can see even when it's face down. On your 10, pull down your quick settings over lay by swiping down from the top of the screen, then enter the settings menu by the settings gear located top right. Go to display, then to edge screen, there are two options in that menu, one for panel and one for lighting, enter lighting and toggle on then you can set up your light style, pattern, color, transparency, thickness etc. Check that out and if that still not good enough I'll tell you how to get the whole screen as well as rear light to flash with notifications

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Found it I actually like the edge lighting better than the LED notification
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks I greatly appreciate the help
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You're welcome! I'm assuming that since it was in that location your running on Android OS 9 pr 10. No biggie but I'll inform you that once it upgrades to Android 11, it will turn off and to turn it on is in a different spot and it's been made with much more options so once that's done just message me through here and I'll walk you through that! Enjoy your new phone!
0 Likes