cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Marshmallow update 6.0.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How come samsung didn't approve for the galaxy S6 to get the system U.I. tuner feature and, even though we already have the battery percentage feature well what about all the other features that come with the U.I. tuner?? Just curious

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Black Hole

Re: Marshmallow update 6.0.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Jared. We want to thank you for joining our Samsung Community. The feature you are looking for is a feature of the Google operating system and was not made available to our devices. We do however thank you for reaching out today with your interest. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Jared. We want to thank you for joining our Samsung Community. The feature you are looking for is a feature of the Google operating system and was not made available to our devices. We do however thank you for reaching out today with your interest. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s5 has a lot of new problems scenes the update.  Half the time I have to view a half screen because it acts like the keyboard is needed but never pops up just a white space where the keyboard would be..  also it is slower.  

Can I uninstall the update?

Highlighted
Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Goodale0611 S5 on Marshmallow should not really perform badly. I have one and it works great. 

I suggest you backup your photos, music, contacts and do a Factory Reset. Follow these instructions

Make sure to NOT restore your apps after reset. Just test the phone out after reset and see if you see the previous issues. I bet you you will not.

Then start installing apps and afte each app take a few minutes and see if the phone stil performs OK. 

Usually issues related to performance are related to Phone runnign out of space or some other apps doing things they should not do. 

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks superman. I will try that 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried it  it did help a lot it does it much less now.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can we uninstal update or not? Samsung really dropping ball on wifi on issues. I can't make wifi callings and sprint says it samsungs issue and Samsung support is horrible. So glad I'm an elite member with a concierge that I can't reach and protection plus plan that can't or won't help me except telling me over and over to factory reset. I did already! Same result. Help please I call and they say they can't connect to my phone....why? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have not had any problems with WiFi. Is it a security issues maybe? I don't know
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HOW did you fix it?