JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Material You Widget backgrounds theme consistency

(Topic created: 11-05-2022 04:33 AM)
MilesFeral
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I love the customation allowed by Samsung phones, but I wish that widget backgrounds-- currently allowed to be white or black with various levels of transparency-- also had an option to use the current Material You theme color. It would make my phone feel more cohesive! It would also be amazing to have a fourth option that doesn't apply color, but instead applies various levels of blur to the background widget (like the options on old Windows phones).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.