Original topic:

Menu Not Currently Available on Galaxy S10

(Topic created: 04-25-2022 07:20 AM)
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S10. I've had this phone a little over a year and recently I've started experiencing "app crashes, app issues*. 

I was having so many complications to the point I was ready to throw Samsung down the drain. Aside from all this complaining, I ended up having to reset my phone to it's factory settings of which apparently made things ride a little smoother. However, recently my phone had a software update and it was working fine, that is.up.until I went to my drop down menu to sign into an app and end up with a notification "Menu currently not currently available. I did the update on 4/21/22. If Samsung doesn't start fixing their issues I may have to give Samsung up and move on to another cell phone make.

I'm just so over the constant ***BLEEP*** with this phone everytime it does updates. Rather getting annoyed. I shouldn't have to uninstall or reinstall anything. 

Anyone have any idea or suggestions on how to retrieve the menu drop down?

Thnx

0 Likes
6 Replies
Tom6068
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Did you but it directly from Samsung?
0 Likes
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Negative. I originally got it through Verizon as a ***BLEEP*** up on my end I guess. I wanted a prepaid plan but the moron at Walmart put me in a bill cycle and now my bill jumped to 600$ some dollars. Told them to go pound sand because I didn't ask for a plan. Therefore, before they could blacklist it and disable it from being activated I went to another cell company.

0 Likes
pv-4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I never had that type of problem however I come across with display problem where the letter pulling up on my screen do you know how to retrieve that? And also have you check your app maybe you need to reduce some of the app.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You might have to send it in. You can't expect them to figure out the problem if they can't physically see it to troubleshoot
0 Likes
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Nah, it's called their UI ***BLEEP*** updates. Everytime it needs an update something more screwy happens.

0 Likes
DeathxByxLove
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I legit don't even have multiple apps. Social media really isn't my thing. I just go on for school, work that's about it. Until ***BLEEP*** like this happens.

0 Likes