JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I enlarge my text window

(Topic created: 06-01-2022 10:52 AM)
Samysang
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How can I enlarge my text window while entering a text? My phone is Galaxy a13 5G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to help. Performing these subsequent procedures will allow you to alter the default font size and font style on your Galaxy A13. From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon to launch the Settings App. While in the main Settings menu, find and then tap Display. Find Font size and style and then tap on it. On the next window, you’ll see the preloaded font attributes. To make the font bigger or smaller, drag the Font size slider to the right or left. Dragging to the right makes the font bigger and smaller when dragged to the left. Just adjust the slider until you get the desired font size.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation and I will be happy to help. Performing these subsequent procedures will allow you to alter the default font size and font style on your Galaxy A13. From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon to launch the Settings App. While in the main Settings menu, find and then tap Display. Find Font size and style and then tap on it. On the next window, you’ll see the preloaded font attributes. To make the font bigger or smaller, drag the Font size slider to the right or left. Dragging to the right makes the font bigger and smaller when dragged to the left. Just adjust the slider until you get the desired font size.