JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MicroSD Slot Missing

(Topic created: 02-25-2022 01:27 PM)
davereb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'd like to submit a formal request to have the MicroSD card slot included in future versions of the Galaxy S series phones.  I've waited to get a new phone because this is a feature that I will not do without. I really LOVE the Samsung Galaxy S series phones and want to keep being a user, but if I cannot have the microSD card slot, then I will look for a phone that has one, but the thought of that makes me sad.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE MICROSD CARD SLOT!!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
All other manufacturers will eventually eliminate the SD tray.

My wife and I adjusted easily to the missing tray with our 21s, and now with our new 22s, the subject has never been discussed.

For us, the native onboard storage makes more sense ... there's no splintered storage.

For the time being, you could opt for the A series devices ...
0 Likes
Jord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I agree
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You'd be better off filling out an error report even though this isn't technically an error. They're unlikely to read this. At least with the error report you're more likely to get a response.
0 Likes
user3K8WO5h7Jl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I like to have my onboard memory for my apps and my SD Memory card for my pictures/videos/files.  It's ridiculous that they have gotten rid of the SD card slot as this was the one thing that kept me buying Samsung over iphones.  I always purchase the latest Note with the most onboard memory.  I received my new Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, started setting it up and when I realized there was no slot for my memory card, I promptly returned it.  Very dissappointed and I hope Samsung does bring that feature back.  The rep told me to just upload my photos onto my computer to free up space.  This is exactly what I don't want to do. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes