cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userI6ED2DfcqP
Constellation

Mobile Data error

Hi, i have a problem in my Galaxy S7, so i payed for my mobile data for internt for the first time and when i tap 'Mobile Data' it should show something on the top of the screen and the interned should be on, but it doesn't do any of that

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mobile Data error

Can you provide us with the model code for your device? Have you reached out to your carrier to ensure the device was activated properly on their network?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userI6ED2DfcqP
Constellation

Model code : SM-G930F

I got it new from NetherLands and i have Moroccan network, and how do i ensure that my device is activated on their network? I though it's automatically activated.

@SamsungZell wrote:

Can you provide us with the model code for your device? Have you reached out to your carrier to ensure the device was activated properly on their network?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, You would need to contact Moroccan network to ensure that your device is activated.